Human Resource InternApply for this job
Job Category:Human Resource
Duty Station:Kampala, UG
Salary Scale:30,000 - 32,000 per day w
Deadline:May 07, 2022 05:00 PM
Number of Positions:1
Age Limit:Not Specified
Hello Hello! Alight is recruiting Human Resource Intern for our program in Uganda to be based at Kampala Office. You’re interested in joining us? Welcome, we’re happy you’re here!
If you join us, you will find…
A team with deep experience in co-designing solutions that create new value around the world. We know we need to always be better, and we believe in the power and abundance of everyday people, everywhere, to change the world with us.
A culture of radical accountability to our customers –as we help build a meaningful life for and with the displaced, we ask them what they want and then deliver on it.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Sort and file all HR documents appropriately
- Work with HRO to review and have recruitment documentation completed and on file
- Support Grid; References; Employee Data Form; Bank Information Form; Passport photos, for new hires etc.
- Sort employee files and arrange files according to filling index
- Any other duty assigned by your supervisor.
- Recent graduate with Bachelors or higher diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- Interest and exposure working with NGOS in Human Resources and administrative work
- Effective Computer skills in Microsoft office (Word, Excel) and the internet
- High level of confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills including excellent writing skills – in English
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
Alight is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Alight complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. Any form of canvassing in the recruitment process will lead to automatic disqualification.
\"By applying to this job, I understand and acknowledge that ALIGHT is committed to ensure compliance of its code of conduct by staff and any other persons working on behalf of ALIGHT with zero tolerance to GBV acts and Protection against Sexual Exploitation and Abuse. ALIGHT requires its staff and any other person working on behalf of ALIGHT to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse and any nature of exploitation. Further, I understand that if I am a successful candidate, I will be subject to a comprehensive background check, and my personal/professional references will be asked to evaluate my behaviors related to the above safeguarding related topics\". \"QUALIFIED WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.\"